Chocolate Biscuit Bars
Chocolate Biscuit Bars is a delicious and kids friendly Christmas recipe. Recipe is super simple and you can make this even less than 20 mins.
- Condensed milk – 400g
- Butter – 100g
- Cocoa Powder – 60g
- Crushed Marie Biscuits – 200g
- Colored rice
- First put butter, condensed milk and cocoa powder into a pan and heat on high heat.
- When mixture starts bubbling, reduce the flame to low fire and cook around 7-10 mins.
- Once mixture becomes bit thicker add crushed marie biscuts and mix well.
- When marie biscuits combined well with chocolate mixture get it out of fire and transfer the mixture into a greased baking pan.
- Level the mixture evenly and decorate with some colored rice.
- Let it cool down a bit and then cut into pieces.