Chocolate Banana Bread
No wonder always banana goes well with chocolate. This simple Chocolate Banana Bread is also having a magical taste. For a better taste don’t forget to get well ripen bananas.
- All-purpose Flour – 125g
- Cocoa Powder – 60g
- Baking Soda – 01 tsp
- Baking Powder – ½ tsp
- Salt – ½ tsp
- Sugar – 150g
- Eggs – 02
- Butter – 115g
- Ripe Bananas – 300g (Banana Puree)
- Chocolate Chips – 120g
- Vanilla – 01 tsp
- For garnish: Chocolate Chips
- Combine flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and baking powder together.
- In a bowl mash ripe banana and make a puree.
- In another bowl beat butter and sugar until it becomes creamy.
- Add eggs while beating.
- Then add vanilla and salt.
- After that add banana puree and beat well to combine.
- When all bananas mixed well gradually add flour.
- Then stir chocolate chips in this.
- Transfer this batter into a loaf pan and garnish with some more chocolate chips.
- Then, bake this bread around 01 hour under 180°C in a pre-heated oven.
- Once baked let this cool down and then cut into slices.