Cheesy Baked Egg Toast
How about a delicious toast for breakfast that is quick and easy? Cheesy baked egg toast is a wonderful variation of breakfast classics. Let’s give it a try.
- White bread – 04 slices
- Butter – 04 tsp
- Eggs – 04
- Cheese – 04 slices
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Spread butter on each slice of the bread, only on one side.
- Place them in a baking tray with the butter side down.
- Flatten the top sides of the bread with a small spoon.
- Apply butter on the top side also.
- Crack one egg into the center of each slice of bread.
- Add salt and pepper as per your taste. If you want this toast bit spicy you can add more pepper.
- Place the cheese slices around the egg.
- Bake this around 10-12mins under 200 °C
- Taste of this recipe is great when you eat this hot.