Brookie Pie Recipe
If you love chocolate chip cookies and brownies so much, make this brookie pie and have them both together.
Ingredients:Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- To make the brownie batter, melt butter and chocolate chips together.
- Add sugar and instant coffee into melted chocolate.
- Add eggs one by one and mix.
- Add vanilla, salt, cocoa powder and flour.
- Add chocolate chips and mix.
- Pour the brownie batter into a baking tray and keep it aside.
- To make the cookie dough, in a bowl combine flour, corn flour, salt and baking powder together.
- In a separate bowl, beat butter, white sugar, and brown sugar.
- When butter and sugar become creamy add the egg.
- Then add vanilla.
- Add the prepared flour mixture into this.
- After that mix chocolate chips with the dough.
- Spread this cookie dough on top of the brownie batter.
- Bake this around 50-60mins under 180C in a pre-heated oven.
- Let this cool down around 30 mins and serve.