Super Delicious Banana Pancakes
Banana Pan Cake is a very popular recipe all around the world. This recipe is perfect teatime partner, and you can easily prepare this for your kids snack box. Out of the below ingredients we can make around 20 pancakes.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs for a while.
- Then pour condensed milk and fresh milk into beaten eggs.
- Add melted butter, salt and vanilla.
- Make a banana puree out of the bananas and add it to the batter.
- Finally add icing sugar and flour. Make sure this batter is not too much runny. It should be a little bit thick batter.
- After making the batter we need to make pan cakes. For that, keep a non-stick pan on the stove. Get little bit of batter from a spoon, pour it to the pan and make pan cakes.
- Cook one side of the pan cake around 2 mins and then flip the pan cake. Cook the other side also around 1-2 minutes under low heat.
- After making the first pan cake check whether salt is enough for your taste. If not, add more and continue with the rest of the batter.