Baked Sweet Potatoes with Cheese
Have you ever tried Sweet Potatoes in this way before? It’s time to try something new.
- Peel off sweet potatoes, wash them and cut into pieces.
- Boil sweet potatoes until they become tender.
- Once sweet potatoes are boiled, drain water and keep it aside.
- Cut leeks / spring onions.
- Mash sweet potatoes very well.
- Add leeks / spring onions & grated cheese.
- Add salt and pepper. Mix it very well.
- After all are well combined, make cylinder shapes from the mixture.
- Drizzle olive oil and prepared cylinders.
- Bake this for 15mins under 230°C
- After 15 mins, flip over and bake another 15-20 mins.
- Serve hot.