Baked Potatoes with Eggs Recipe...
If you love to have Western Food this will be perfect for your breakfast.
- Large Potatoes – 02
- Medium Onion – 01
- Garlic Cloves – 03
- Cheese – 100g
- Oil – 02 Tbsp
- Eggs – 04
- Curry Leaves
- Boil potatoes well until they become tender.
- Cut onions, garlic and curry leaves into small pieces.
- Grate all cheese.
- When potatoes are boiled enough cut them from the middle and scoop potatoes. When doing so we need to leave some potatoes with the skin.
- Now mash these potatoes in a small bowl.
- Heat some oil in a pan and stir onions and garlic around 05 mins.
- Add salt and pepper into this.
- Add potatoes and mix well to combine.
- Finally add grated cheese.
- After that place potatoes in a baking tray and fill with this mixture. Use a small spoon to press the mixture so that we can make a small hole to put eggs. Add curry leaves on top.
- Then crack eggs one by one on each potato.
- Bake them around 15mins under 200°C until the eggs are set.
- Then get them out of the oven and garnish with some curry leaves.