Baked Macaroni & Cheese Recipe
Baked Macaroni with Cheese is my family favorite dish. This delicious extra cheesy macaroni with a crispy topping will be a great recipe for everyone.
- Elbow Macaroni – 250g
- Butter – 56g
- All-purpose Flour – 24g
- Milk – 480ml
- Salt – 1/2tsp
- Black Pepper
- Grated Chedder Cheese – 150g
- Grated Mozarella Cheese – 100g -Topping-
- Melted Butter – 14g
- Bread Crumbs – 30g
- Cook pasta in salted boiled water around 01-02mins until pasta become tender.
- Drain pasta and keep it aside.
- Grate all cheese well.
- In a pan melt butter on medium heat.
- Add flour and cook around 01min until it starts bubbling.
- Gradually add milk and stir continuously.
- Add salt, pepper and cook until this becomes littlebit thicker.
- Turn off the heat and add cheese.
- Add pasta and combine thoroughly with cheese.
- Transfer pasta mixture into a baking pan.
- In another bowl mix bread crumbs with butter and salt. Spread this on top of macaroni.
- Bake this around 25-30mins under 190°C.