Baked Doughnuts with White Chocolate Glaze
These soft and fluffy baked doughnuts are very healthy and delicious than frying doughnuts. You will never stop loving this specially when these are topped with white chocolate glaze.
- All-purpose Flour – 320g
- Salt – ½ tsp
- Sugar – 70g
- Yeast – 15g
- Sugar – 01 tsp
- Melted butter – 30g
- Lukewarm Fresh Milk – 150ml
- Beaten Egg – 01
- Vanilla – 01 tsp
- White Chocolate – 250g
- In a large bowl mix flour, salt and sugar together.
- Get a small bowl and stir yeast and 01 tsp of sugar in it.
- Add little bit of milk into yeast and keep around 05 mins until yeast dissolves.
- Add yeast into flour mixture. Add egg, butter, vanilla and rest of the milk into flour.
- Knead the dough from your hands until smooth and slightly pulls away from the sides of the bowl.
- Cover this bowl and keep around 01 hour until it becomes double sized.
- Roll the dough by using a rolling pin and then cut the doughnuts by using a doughnut cutter.
- Place doughnuts on a baking sheet. Cover and keep around 30 mins more.
- Bake these doughnuts around 190° C in a pre-heated oven around 08-10 mins. Make sure you don’t overbake them. If you do so, your doughnuts will become hard. After baking let them cool down.
- After that dip these doughnuts in white chocolate ganache and then decorate with some sprinkles.