Avocado Toast with Poached Egg Recipe
Have you ever eaten avocado toast with egg. If not, here is how it makes.
This simple recipe matches very well for breakfast.
- White bread – 02 slices
- Avocado – 01
- Eggs – 02
- Lime to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
- First apply butter on bread slices and bake these bread around 08-10mins under 200° C.
- Heat water in a pan and when water bubbling slowly crack eggs one by one to water.
- Keep this on fire for 01 minute.
- After one minute switch off the flame and close the pan.
- Keep this closed for 05 mins.
- Exactly after 05 mins get eggs out of water.
- If you follow these steps and timing you would get a perfectly poached egg.
- Put avocado into a bowl and mix it with lime and pepper.
- Apply this avocado paste on bread slices.
- Place poached eggs one by one on bread.
- Add some pepper and salt as per your taste.
- Try this simple and healthy recipe at home.