Semolina Banana Porridge for Babies
Semolina Banana Porridge is perfect for babies those who are ready for solids and toddlers. This can be introduced to babies from the age of 7 months. Semolina is rich in Potassium, Iron and Protein. So, it gives good energy to your baby and helps to stay active through out the day. Banana is a very healthy fruit that can be introduced to babies from the age of 5 – 6 months. Combination of Semolina and Banana is a perfect healthy baby food. This porridge is best to give as breakfast. This is how you can make this Semolina Banana Porridge.
- Semolina – 01 tbsp
- Ghee – ½ tbsp
- Banana – ½
- Cow milk / Water – 100ml – 150ml
- Heat ghee in a pan and roast semolina with ghee.
- Add cow milk or water to semolina and stir continuously until semolina cooks well. Make sure that there are no lumps formed.
- After that add mashed bananas.
- Once this becomes a soft paste get it out of the stove.
There are few more things that you need to concern when introducing this porridge to your baby.
- Add cow milk if only your baby is used to it. If not, add water.
- When you introduce this porridge to your baby for the first time, it’s a must to do a three-day allergy test.
- Instead of bananas you can add any fruit to this porridge. Also, with the age of your baby you can add some sugar too.