Eggless Vanilla Custard Cake
This eggless vanilla custard cake is loved by many. Specially those who loves eggless food.
- Warm milk – 250ml
- Vanilla custard powder – 60g
- All-purpose flour – 225g
- Powdered sugar – 150g
- Baking powder – 02 tsps
- Baking soda – ½ tsp
- Oil – ½ cup
- Dark chocolate – 75g
- Mix custard powder with milk and keep aside.
- In a bowl mix all other ingredients together until well combined. (Except chocolate)
- Add custard mixture gradually into this and mix.
- Pour the batter into a prepared baking pan.
- Bake the cake around 30mins under 180°C.
- After baking let this cool down completely in a cooling rack and then flip the cake.
- Pour chocolate ganache over the cake.
- Decorate the cake with some chocolate sprinklings.