Easy Teatime Snack in 10 Minutes
This is a very quick and easy delicious teatime snack. You just need only 04 ingredients to make this snack.
- First crush cracker biscuits and put them into a bowl.
- In another pan melt white chocolate and condensed milk together.
- Add crushed biscuits and dried grapes into this white chocolate mixture. Combine this thoroughly until all ingredients mixed.
- Put this mixture into a greased baking tray and spread it evenly.
- Finally keep this in the fridge until set. Once it is set you can cut it into pieces and enjoy.