Sweet Potato Curry with Dried Sprats
A tiny change to your everyday Sweet Potato Recipe. Sweet Potato Curry with Dried Sprats will surely give you a nice different taste.
- Sweet Potato – 650g
- Dried Sprats (Before Cleaning) – 100g
- Green Chilies – 05
- Curry Leaves
- Pandan Leaf
- Big Onion – ½
- Few Cinnamon Sticks
- Salt – 1 ½ tsp
- Curry Powder – 2 tsp
- Chili Powder – 1 ½ tsp
- Turmeric Powder – ¼ tsp
- Thick Coconut Milk – 2 ½ cups
- Fenugreek – 1/2 tsp
- Oil – 1 ½ tbsp
- Mustard Seeds – ½ tsp
- Peel off sweet potatoes and wash them very well.
- Cut them into mid-sized cubes and put into your cooking pan.
- Add green chilies, pandan leaf, curry leaves and onion.
- Then add cinnamon, salt, curry powder, chili powder, fenugreek and turmeric powder.
- Add coconut milk and mix well to combine all ingredients.
- Finally add cleaned dried sprats.
- Cover and cook this until sweet potatoes become tender. Don’t forget to stir constantly.
- When sweet potatoes become tender, transfer this curry into another bowl.
- Then heat some oil in your cooking pan. If you don’t like to add oil, this step can be ignored.
- Add some curry leaves and mustard seeds into this.
- Then add cooked sweet potato curry and mix it thoroughly with oil.
- Hope you will try this delicious sweet potato curry with sprats.