Semolina / Rulang Pudding Recipe
Semolina / Rulang pudding is a very quick and easy recipe that anyone can make. This delicious dessert is perfect for both adults and children. You can serve this hot or cold. But the taste is great when you eat this hot.
- Semolina / Rulang – 150g
- Dried grapes – 50g
- Fresh milk – 01 cup (08 oz)
- Sugar – 70g
- Butter – 50g
- Cardamom powder – ½ tsp
- Vanilla – 01 tsp
- Melt butter in a pan on low fire and add cardamom and dried grapes in to this.
- After around 01-02 mins dried grapes become fat and big.
- Then add rulang and mix.
- Keep this on fire around 10 mins while stirring continuously.
- Thereafter, add milk, sugar and vanilla and mix well. Rulang absorbs milk very quickly. So, you have to mix this well without delay.
- After few mins this mixture becomes hard and thick.
- Now switch off the flame and put this into your pudding mould.
- Since we have already put butter into this pudding this can be very easily removed from the mould. But, if you want you can apply some more butter in your mould before putting the mixture.
- After putting all mixture into the mould press it well.
- Then loose around the pudding by using a small knife.
- Let this cool down few more minutes and get it out from the mould.
- You can serve this hot or cold.