Peanut Butter Chocolate Cookies
Peanut Butter Chocolate Cookies; A perfect addition to your Christmas table. This peanut butter cookies are very easy to make and the peanut butter taste combined with chocolate flavor is divine. You will surely fall in love with this.
- Unsalted Butter – 60g
- Peanut Butter – 240g
- White Sugar – 100g
- Brown Sugar – 100g
- Eggs – 02
- All-purpose Flour – 190g
- Baking Powder – 01 tsp
- Salt – ½ tsp
- Chocolate – 120g
- Milkmaid – 120g
- Mix butter, peanut butter and sugar together.
- Then add eggs and mix well.
- Combine baking powder and salt with flour.
- Gradually add flour to the butter mixture and combine well.
- Make small balls from the dough, roll them in sugar and keep on a baking tray.
- After making all balls, make small holes on cookies using your thumb finger.
- Bake these cookies around 12-15mins under 180°C in a preheated oven.
- Meanwhile we can make the chocolate mixture. For that heat Milkmaid on low heat.
- When Millkmaid starts bubbling melt chocolate in it.
- After baking get cookies out of the oven and let it cool down for 05 mins.
- Then pour the chocolate mixture into the holes of the cookies.
- Let them cool down completely.