No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Bar
This perfect easy dessert requires only 04 simple ingredients. No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars are very delicious treat that takes less than 20 mins to prepare.
- Digestive Biscuits – 200g
- Peanut Butter – 180g
- Dark Chocolate – 200g
- Unsalted Butter – 70g
- Blender all biscuits until crumbs form.
- Then add butter and 120g of peanut butter to these biscuits.
- Transfer this mixture into a baking pan and make a smooth surface.
- In another bowl, melt chocolate and 30g of peanut butter under low heat.
- Transfer this chocolate mixture into the baking pan.
- Again, melt another 30g of peanut butter.
- Add melted peanut butter on top of chocolate and create swirls on the surface by using a butter knife.
- Keep this in the fridge around 02 hours or until completely set.
- Once set, use a hot knife to cut this into pieces.