Nutella Chocolate Cookies
If you are a chocolate lover this is the right recipe for you. Enjoy the best taste of chocolate with Nutella.
- Nutella – 180g
- All-purpose Flour – 125g
- Cocoa Powder – 40g
- Baking powder – 1/2tsp
- Salt – 1/2tsp
- Instant Coffee – 1/2tsp
- Butter – 113g
- Brown sugar – 130g
- Egg – 01
- Vanilla – 01tsp
- Semi-Sweet Chocolate – 60g
- Get small Nutella balls from a tea spoon and refrigerate them around 01 hour.
- Mix flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, salt and instant coffee together.
- Beat butter and sugar until it becomes soft and creamy.
- Add egg and beat.
- Add vanilla
- Gradually add flour mixture and beat well.
- Get a small quantity from the dough and put a Nutella ball inside and make it as a ball. Do the same until your dough is over.
- Bake these cookies around 15mins under 180°C in a pre-heated oven.
- Let them cool down and enjoy.