No Bake Chocolate Biscuit Cake
Some of you may think that baking a cake is a very difficult and time consuming work. So, you may not try to bake a cake. These days most of people like no bake food sine it is more time saving and easy. This no bake chocolate biscuit cake is also a very simple and easy recipe that everyone can make. The steps are very simple and there are few chances for you to go wrong with it.
These crunchy biscuits taste combined with cashew and chocolate will surely make you feel heavenly.
- Marie Biscuits - 150g
- Cashew - 100g
- Sugar - 100g
- Cocoa powder - 50g
- Water - 100ml
- Butter - 75g
- Vanilla – 01 tsp
- Whipping cream powder - 30g
- Chocolate (chopped) - 120g
- Break the biscuits into small pieces and put it into a bowl.
- Heat a pan and slightly roast chopped cashew.
- Mix roasted cashew with biscuits. Keep aside small amount of cashew for garnishing.
- Combine sugar and cocoa powder well.
- Add water little by little into this and mix.
- When cocoa powder is well mixed with water add butter.
- Heat this on medium fire around 07-08 mins.
- Once the chocolate syrup is heated well, switch off the flame and let it cool down around 15mins.
- Then, add vanilla and mix.
- Pour the chocolate syrup into biscuit and mix well to combine.
- Put this into a pan and press well to get the shape.
- Keep this cake in the fridge around 45mins to one hour.
- Meanwhile we can make the Chocolate Ganache
- For this, put whipping cream into a pan and add water. You can make 60g of whipping cream from 30g of whipping cream powder we use.
- Heat until whipping cream just begins to boil.
- Pour heated whipping cream into chopped chocolate and let it cool around 01 min.
- Mix whipping cream and chocolate well.
- Pour ganache over the chocolate biscuit cake.
- Refrigerate to set around 03-04 hours before serving.
- Decorate the cake with some cashew.
- Cut into slices and serve.