Lazy Rice in a Rice Cooker
This is a perfect rice to prepare when you are not in a good mood to cook…
- Heat some oil in the rice cooker pan and add fennel seeds, cardamom, cloves and cinnamon into it.
- Then add sliced onions.
- Let onions fry for a while and then add chopped ginger, garlic, pandan leaves and curry leaves.
- Then add peanuts / cashew nuts and sliced sausages.
- After around 3-4 mins add potatoes, vegetables, and green chilies. You can add any vegetable you like.
- Sauté vegetables around 3 mins and then add diced tomatoes.
- Then add turmeric powder, pepper powder, chili powder, curry powder and salt.
- Now add washed rice and combine well with the mixture. You can cook this rice in a rice cooker after adding enough water.