Colorful Jelly Layers
This recipe is a very tasty and colorful one. That is Colorful Jelly Layers. Making this dessert is very simple. But it consumes lots of time.
Ingredients: To make jelly
Ingredients: To make condensed milk
- Put one packet of jelly to a bowl and add 01 tsp of gelatin and ½ cup of hot water to that. Mix it well until jelly dissolves.
- Likewise make all jelly packets.
- Keep them aside to cool down.
- Mix 02 tbsps of gelatin with 01 cup of Luke warm water.
- Mix this gelatin with condensed milk.
- Now start making layers. Pour a layer of milk to the bottom of the pan.
- Let this set in the freezer for 15mins.
- Then add a layer of strawberry jelly. Let it set for 15 mins.
- Do same to all colors until all jelly is over.
- Once you are done with making layers, let this dessert set completely in the fridge.
- Tip: use a measurement cup to make same size layers.