Easiest Chocolate Cake Ever…
Making a chocolate cake by using chocolate biscuits is the easiest way to make a chocolate cake.
- First grind all biscuits. Then mix baking powder with crushed biscuits.
- In a separate bowl, beat eggs until they become thick and pale.
- After that add vanilla into beaten eggs.
- Then combine crushed biscuits with eggs.
- Add melted butter and fresh milk.
- Once the batter is ready, pour it to a baking tray and bake the cake around 30 mins under 160C in a pre-heated oven.