Dried Grape Butter Cake
Most of us know how to make a normal butter cake. How about making a butter cake in a bit different way, with a different taste?
- All-purpose flour – 250g
- Dried grapes – 100g
- Sugar – 250g
- Margarine – 250g
- Eggs – 04
- Milk – ¼ cup
- Baking powder – 02 tsp
- Vanilla – 01 tsp
- As the first step combine baking powder with flour and keep aside.
- In a bowl, beat sugar and margarine until it becomes super soft and creamy.
- Add eggs one by one and beat again.
- Next step is to add flour. Instead adding all flour at once add little by little and beat. This way you can easily mix flour with the margarine mixture.
- Add milk and vanilla.
- Finally add dried grapes and mix.
- You can add some more dried grapes to the top of the cake to make the look nice.
- Bake the cake around 35-40mins at 180° C in a pre-heated oven.
- Remove the cake from the pan and let it cool down.
- Cut into pieces and enjoy.
- Your family will surely love this dried grape butter cake taste.