Homemade Cream Cheese
We all know that Cream Cheese is very expensive if we buy them from a shop. But, we can very easily make Cream Cheese at home.
- Heat milk over medium heat. When heating milk make sure to stir it continuously.
- When milk is bubbling, we need to reduce the flame and add lime juice. When lime juice is added milk gets curdled.
- After that add salt.
- Then drain excess water from these milk curds. For that we need to get a muslin cloth. If you are unable to find a muslin cloth get a very soft cloth.
- Pour milk into the cloth and squeeze out to remove water.
- Next grind these curdles until it gets a creamy texture. For this you can use an electric beater too.
- You can use this homemade cream cheese to make many more recipes or have it with bread / biscuits.