Tasty Coconut Toffee
Coconut Toffee is a very easy and quick recipe. You just need very few easily found ingredients for this.
- Scraped Coconut – 200g
- Sugar – 300g
- Vanilla – 01 tsp
- Food Coloring – 01 tsp
- Salt – ½ tsp
- Combine Coconut sugar and salt together.
- Heat this until sugar dissolves.
- Add vanilla & stir continuously on low heat.
- Add food coloring & mix well.
- When the mixture starts sticking together switch off the flame.
- Flat the mixture on a tray, let it cool down and cut into pieces.