Chocolate Chip Cookies
This ultimate recipe has everything what a cookie lover asks for. It’s cholate, buttery and all what you need…
- Butter – 115g
- White Sugar – 50g
- Brown Sugar – 100g
- Egg – 01
- Vanilla – ½ tsp
- Baking Soda – 01 tsp
- Salt – ½ tsp
- Flour – 190g
- Chocolate Chips / Chunks – 160g
- Melt butter in low heat.
- Mix sugar with melted butter and let it cool down.
- Then add the egg.
- Add vanilla, baking soda and salt.
- Then add flour.
- Finally add chocolate chips and mix well to combine.
- Bake this cookie around 20mins under 180°C.