Capsicum Curry Recipe
Some of you may not like to eat Capsicum Curry. But, you will surely love this curry if it is prepared like this.
- Capsicum - 06 nos
- Thick coconut milk - 01 cup
- Curry powder - 01 tbsp
- Turmeric powder - 01 tsp
- Fenugreek - 01 tsp
- Few cinnamon sticks
- Big onion - 01
- Curry leaves
- Salt to taste
- Wash capsicum well and cut give a little cut from middle. When we do so, these capsicum can absorb the ingredients very well. Here, don’t separate capsicum in to two parts.
- Put capsicum into your cooking pot and add curry leaves.
- Cut onion into thin slices and add.
- Add fenugreek, salt, curry powder, turmeric powder and cinnamon.
- Keep in mind here we don’t add chili powder or green chilies. If we do so, the curry will be too spicy.
- Mix all ingredients with capsicum.
- Add coconut milk and mix lightly.
- Cook this curry around 15-20 mins on medium heat.