Butter Cookies Recipe
These butter cookies made with butter is absolutely delicious. Try this simple recipe at home and all at your home will love it, specially kids. These are perfect for an afternoon snack or accompanying a cup of tea.
- Butter - 120g
- Salt - 1/4 tsp
- Powdered sugar - 25g
- Vanilla - 1/2 tsp
- Cake flour - 120g
- In a mixing bowl beat butter well until it gets creamy.
- When butter gets creamy, add salt to this and mix.
- Then, add powdered sugar and mix well to combine about 2-3mins.
- Gradually add flour and mix on low speed until all flour combine with butter mixture. This mixture should not be sticky. If your mixture is still sticky add more flour and mix until it comes to a proper level.
- Make cookies into desired shapes.
- Once you are done with making shapes, bake these cookies in 150°C for about 15-20 mins until cookies become golden brown.
- Store these cookies in an air tight container.