Butter Cake Recipe
This butter cake is so simple to make and perfect for any time as a snack. This is truly a very tasty one and you’ll not stop eating it.
- Flour – 250g
- Sugar – 250g
- Margarine – 250g
- Eggs – 05
- Milk – ¼ Cup
- Baking Powder – 02 TSP
- Vanila Essence – 01 TSP
- Mix baking powder with flour and keep it aside.
- Beat butter and sugar until the mixture gets soft and creamy. Don’t forget to beat this mixture into one direction. (Clock wise or anti-clock wise).
- Add eggs one by one and beat well until sugar dissolves.
- Add vanilla and beat well.
- Add flour and baking powder mixture gradually in small quantities and mix well.
- Then add milk and mix.
- Grease the pan with butter/margarine and cover it with little flour.
- Before baking you can add few coloring drops to make the look nice.
- Bake 35mins at 180 degree C in a pre-heated oven.
- Remove the cake from the pan and let it cool completely.
- You can cover this and keep at room temperature for several days.