Brown Butter Blondies Recipe
Brown Butter Blondies is a very easy recipe that you can make for Christmas. You can make it very quickly even in the last minute.
- Put butter into a pan and melt it in medium heat. It needs to heat butter until it comes nutty brown while stirring occasionally. When butter becomes nutty brown, get it out of the stove, sieve it and let it cool down to room temperature.
- In a separate bowl, mix flour and baking powder.
- After that mix sugar with melted butter.
- Then add egg and vanilla.
- Gradually incorporate flour into the mixture.
- After adding all flour combine white chocolate chips.
- Then pour the mixture into a baking tray (8’ x 8”) and bake this around 20-25 mins under 180C in a pre-heated oven.
- After baking let it cool down a bit and cut into pieces.