Snow Ball Cookies Recipe
If you haven’t tried Snow Ball Cookies before it's time to do so. These tasty Snow Ball Cookies will be the perfect cookie for you in this Christmas. Buttery taste with cashew and chocolate will definitely leave your gusts with an awe feeling.
- Butter – 113g
- Sugar – 30g
- Salt – ¼ tsp
- All-purpose flour – 125g
- Finely chopped cashew – 100g
- Icing sugar – 100g
- Few chocolate pieces
- Beat butter and sugar until it becomes super soft and creamy.
- Add salt and beat further.
- Add flour and beat slowly.
- Add cashew and mix by hand until it combines well with flour.
- Cover the bowl and refrigerate around 30mins.
- Get 01 tbsp of dough and fill with one piece of chocolate. Then roll it in to a ball.
- Bake these cookies at 180°C (350°F) for 15 mins.
- Get cookies out of oven and let them cool around 05mins.
- Roll these cookies in icing sugar and let them cool completely.
- Once these are completely cooled down store in an air tight container.