Combine Jelly with Condensed Milk
Have you ever tried mixing jelly with condensed milk? Try it out. You will be amazed by the result.
- First pour condensed milk into a bowl. Put hot water to the same condensed milk tin and pour that also to the same bowl.
- Mix your favorite jelly packet with condensed milk. For this recipe you can get any flavor you like.
- Put this mixture into a blender cup and blend this until both ingredients combine well.
- Finally, pour the mixture into a bowl and refrigerate until it sets completely.
- Once set, put this into dessert cups and serve.