Homemade Condensed Milk
It's time to stop buying condensed milk from the shop. Here is a simple and easy recipe for you to make condensed milk at home. Out of below ingredients you can make around 280g - 300g of condensed milk.
- In a big pan heat fresh milk and sugar under medium heat while stirring continuously.
- When the mixture reduced to half reduce the flame to low and heat the mixture.
- When the mixture becomes thick consistency turn off the flame. Don’t heat this more than this level. While cooling also this gets thicker.
- After that add baking soda. Don’t add more just add a pinch of baking soda. Baking soda gives a smooth and creamy look to our condensed milk.
- Then transfer this mixture into a different bowl and let it cool down completely.
- You can use this to make any kind of sweet or cakes.