Chocolate Crepe Cake Recipe
Chocolate Crepe Cake, the name itself says what kind of cake this is. The cake made with soft layers of chocolate pan cakes and filled with whipped cream will be the most satisfying cake you’ll ever make.
- First melt butter in a microwave and keep it aside to use later.
- Heat fresh milk a bit.
- In a big bowl, combine flour, cocoa powder, and sugar in it.
- Then mix all the eggs with the flour mixture.
- When eggs combine well with flour, add melted butter into this.
- After that gradually add fresh milk.
- Once the cake batter is ready, pour little by little from this batter into a non-stick pan and make pan cakes on low heat. Cook one side around 02 mins and flip the pan cake. Cook the other side also around 1-2 mins. Make pan cakes until the prepared batter is over. After making all pan cakes let them cool down.
- In a separate bowl, heat whipping cream until stiff peaks from.
- Get a cake board and keep one pan cake on it. Then spread prepared whipping cream on the pan cake. Again, keep another pan cake on top of whipping cream. Again, spread cream. Again, keep another pan cake. Repeat the process until all pan cakes are over. Once layering is done keep this cake in the fridge around 01 hour to set further.
- Until the cake is set, we can make the chocolate ganache. For that put chocolate, sugar, butter and whipping cream into a small bowl and melt together.
- Once the cake is set, get it out of the fridge and keep a round plate on top of the cake. Cut the cake into a round shape by shaping the edges.
- Now pour prepared chocolate ganache all over the cake.
- To make the cake look nice we can sprinkle some icing sugar on it.
- Again, keep the cake in the fridge around 01 hour, cut into pieces and enjoy the nice set of layers.