Butterscotch Ice Cream Recipe
Butterscotch Ice Cream is a very popular dessert among many. This ice cream mixed with butterscotch toffee chips has a tempting taste. This way of making ice cream doesn’t need any ice-cream machines or heavy time to time mixing. The process is super simple, and you can be a perfect chef with this.
- To make butterscotch toffee, put sugar and water into a wide pan. Heat this under medium heat. We normally stir this only until sugar dissolves with water. After that we need to stop stirring.
- Instead of stirring rotate the pan. Keep the pan on the stove around 01 min and again rotate. We need to do this until caramel gets ready.
- After few minutes our caramel gets a perfect dark brown colour.
- When caramel becomes thick add butter and cashew.
- When caramel gets sticking consistency get it out of heat and pour on to a baking sheet. We need to spread this evenly and let it cool down to room temperature and solidify completely.
- Until butterscotch toffee gets ready, beat whipping cream until stiff peaks form.
- Then add condensed milk, vanilla, and food coloring to whipped cream. For this you can get yellow or orange food coloring.
- Once the butterscotch toffee is completely set and hard, we can remove this from the baking sheet and break into few pieces.
- Put these pieces into a zip bag and chop into very small pieces.
- Then mix butterscotch chips with whipped cream.
- Finally transfer this into your ice cream container and keep it in the freezer around 7-8 hours or until completely set. Make sure to cover the container tightly.
- Once ice cream is completely set you can enjoy…