Banana Cake Recipe
If you have over ripened bananas at home, don’t throw them away anymore. Here is a delicious recipe to make with them. This soft and delicious cake is very much similar to the normal butter cake.
- Cake Flour - 230g
- Margarine - 230g
- Sugar - 230g
- Eggs - 03
- Ripe Bananas - 230g
- Banana Essence / Vanilla – 01 tsp
- Baking Powder – 1 ½ tsp
- Combine flour with baking powder, sieve and keep aside.
- Peel off bananas, beat them and make a banana puree. When you get bananas for this cake make sure to get well ripen bananas.
- Beat margarine and sugar until it becomes creamy like we normally do for a butter cake.
- Add eggs one by one and beat well. Then add vanilla.
- After that add banana puree to the mixture and beat well to combine.
- Gradually add flour and mix well.
- When the cake batter is ready, pour it to a baking tray and bake the cake around 35-40 mins under 180C in a pre-heated oven.
- This banana cake is very tasty even than a normal butter cake. But, since we put bananas into this we cannot keep it for a long time like butter cake.